Sunday 7 April 2013

Apple of My Eye...

Whilst on holiday, I found a gorgeous little apple in a bead shop...  it inspired me to create this necklace.  I like how it turned out and I'm wearing it now.  I think I'll make another similar necklace with the other apple I bought and list it in my shop.

The apple is attached separately and therefore not static
within the necklace.  It dangles from a very small chain.
I like the movement.

I was also busy while I was away making lots of things in preparation for a craft fair I was attending today...  sadly it was a relatively small affair, and not a great success sales wise.  Never mind, I agreed to do it in support of my daughter's sports club so it was not all wasted.  

I'll show you some of what I made in my next blogpost.

Best wishes,
Frivole

8 comments:

  1. Pretty necklace! Love the colors (as always...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent idea! I look forward to further examples and ideas. thank you
    FrivoLenka

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Qué idea tan estupenda|. Me encanta. Gracias por compartirla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, I like the way you attached the apple, I do a regular table on e a month and it is slow and getting less, unfortunately that's how things are going, I did one a few weeks ago and that is on e a year and in three years I have been doing I have taken less each time, money is tight and it seems people are only spending money when they need a gift or something for the kids, buying to treat themselves are getting quite rare.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely apple pendant, I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful necklace!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely necklace !
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!