Tuesday 2 January 2018

An Idea

Well here we are:  the first post of 2018.  Another year gone by...

I wish you all a wonderfully Happy New Year!

Just before Christmas, my friend sent me a photo showing what she does with the snowflakes I send her every year...


She puts the snowflakes away after the Christmas holidays and then the following year, she takes them out again and hangs them from her lamp, adding the new one she has received.  I thought it was a nice idea.

I hope your new year is off to a great start!

Best wishes,
Frivole

8 comments:

  1. They look awesome!!! :)
    My mother-in-law hangs my suncatchers from her lampshade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. I hang them in a window sometimes which has a similar effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! The snowflakes do look pretty displayed like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a beautiful thing to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year to you and your family
    What a lovely way to display your snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year! That is a great idea your friend has, it means she really cherishes the snowflakes you give her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty & proud display !
    A very happy and creative new year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't that beautiful? Your friend must cherish your snowflakes, that are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!